KEEN Creative is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Strategist to develop, lead, and implement digital strategies and projects for our clients. As the Digital Marketing Strategist, you will use data and analytics to gain insight into a client's business. From these insights, you will develop detailed strategies on how to leverage all digital channels to help a client hit their goals and objectives. You will work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to create innovative and engaging creative solutions that can be measured and tracked for success.
At KEEN, awesomeness is present in everything we do, from the people on our team, our clients and the creative work we do. We are looking for an articulate, organized, driven, analytical thinker, with a strong marketing mind, customer-focused communication skills, and enthusiastic approach. We are focused on not only hitting measurables but creating true value for our clients and their customers.
- Meet with KEEN clients to get a full understanding of them, their business, and their goals. Provide strategic digital marketing recommendations and tactics that would move them closer to their goals.
- Be proactive, thinking of opportunities for clients while delivering a great overall client experience.
- Content development for various media including social media, websites, blogs, and digital ads
- Social media strategy development and implementation, including content, engagement, and reporting
- Online advertising planning, implementation, management, and reporting
- Keyword research, content optimization and other SEO related improvements to client websites
- Collaborating with our web team to review site goals, analytics, campaign page set up and CRM integrations.
- Define key measurables and performance indicators that are related to client business goals
- Provide monthly digital reporting, insights, and recommendations
- Researching and understanding clients’ products, culture, and competition in an effort to identify further opportunities
- Take part in and contribute to our fun-loving KEEN Culture.
- Collaborate with the KEEN team to ensure that client projects and deliverables are successful and are providing value for your clients.
- Confidently provide your professional opinion and recommendations based on your research, experience, industry trends, and technical knowledge
- Facilitate and contribute to client workshops and digital strategy sessions.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- You have a Post Secondary Degree or Diploma with a Marketing and/or Communications focus.
- You are a strategic thinker who enjoys researching and presenting a variety of digital marketing solutions that is supported by data and analytics
- You have experience managing corporate social media accounts and are comfortable using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media tools.
- You have knowledge and experience with SEO, including keyword research, content optimization, Google My Business, Citations, Tag Manager, etc.
- Certifications and experience running Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
- You have experience running in-bound and out-bound marketing and communicating the value of each.
- You have killer project-management skills with the ability to multitask and set priorities.
- You have strong writing skills and impeccable grammar.
- You have experience and are confident in delivering a presentation or pitching strategies.
- You strive for constant improvement in yourself and the company you work for.
- Fun-loving team with a focus and belief in collaboration, professional development and care,
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Flex days, in addition to paid vacation and sick days, so you can book appointments and get personal sh*t done without needing to take vacation time.
Who we are:
KEEN Creative a diverse, strategic marketing firm with operations in Edmonton, AB. We specialize in branding, graphic design, web design and development, marketing strategy, content, video, and photo.
In business for over 15 years, the KEEN team is comprised of a variety of hugely talented individuals. We have created thousands of graphical campaigns and multimedia experiences for clients ranging from small businesses to large public sector organizations throughout North America. We take pride in creating, developing, and implementing communication solutions for all of our clients, and we are incredibly grateful to do what we love every day.
Want to be a KEENer? Here's how to apply:
If you would like to learn more about KEEN Creative, please visit us at keencreative.ca.